Nukus State Pedagogical Institute named after Ajiniyaz
The journal was founded in 2004. Per year 4 times, output 14-16 p/p. It was registered by the Press and Information Agency of the Republic of Karakalpakstan on February 14, 2007 and issued certificate No. 01-043 based on High Attestation Commission’s decision No. 201/3 on December 30, 2013.
- 10.00.04 - Karakalpak language and literature;
- 13.00.00 - Pedagogy;
- 19.00.00 - Psychology,
From January 2019:
- 01.00.00 - Physics and mathematics;
- 03.00.00- Biology;
- 05.00.00- Technology
- 07.00.00- History
- 11.00.00 - Geography
It is included in the list of scientific publications recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the publication of the main results of doctoral dissertations.
Address: P.Seyitova st., no number, Nukus city, post code: 230105.
Phone: +998(93) 364-33-43
Bank details of the journal "Science and Society"
Bank: Bank: Central Bank, Toshkent city
“Science and Society” helps professors, teachers, educators, doctoral students and other persons involved in research, scientific and methodological activities, to publish their articles, apply and implement new scientific achievements, modern pedagogical technologies and techniques. The journal makes a significant contribution to the training of highly qualified personnel for universities, colleges and lyceums for schools and preschool institutions. The journal seeks to demonstrate the results of research conducted by popular and young scientists to achieve the basic goals of our country in building a democratic republic based on a market economy and building a civil society. The articles will cover issues of regional and global importance, as well as the popularization of pedagogical experience. As the President said, our main goal is to find worthy supporters of the great and glorious works of Khorezmian, Beruni and Ulugbek for the prosperity of the scientific and cultural heritage of our ancestors and modern scientists in all areas of science and life. The magazine will work with you for the further development of science and society.
Members of the Editorial Board:
- Abdinazimov Sh.- Doctor of Philology, Professor.
- Abdullaeva Ya.- Doctor of Historical Sciences.
- Allamuratov B.- Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor.
- Aleuov U.- Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor.
- Ayimbetov M.- Doctor of Philology, Professor.
- Dauletmuratov B.- Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences.
- Rakymzhan Turisbek- Doctor of Philology, Professor.
- Erkebaeva G.- Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor.
- Eskieva M.- Doctor of Philology, Professor.
- Khalilov F.- Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor.
- Ismailov K.- Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor
- Dzharimbetov K.- Doctor of Philology, Professor.
- Zhollibekov B.- Doctor of Geographical Sciences, Professor.
- Djumanov M.- Doctor of biological Sciences, associate professor
- Djumamuratov A.- Doctor of Agricultural Sciences
- Kalkhanov P.- Doctor Philosophy of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (PhD)
- Kamalov A.- Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences.
- Kaipbergenov B.- Doctor of Technical Sciences.
- Kayipbergenov A.- Doctor of Technical Sciences.
- Kadirov K.- candidate of philological sciences, Associate Professor
- Koschanov B.- Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor.
- Koschanov K.- candidate of philological Sciences, Professor.
- Kudaibergenov K.- Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor.
- Kulbek Ergobek- Doctor of Philology, Professor.
- Kurambaev K.- Doctor of Philology, Professor.
- Mamedov A. - Doctor of Philology, Professor.
- Mamedov N. - Doctor of Philology, Professor.
- Mambetullaeva S. - Doctor of Biological Sciences.
- Matchanov A. - Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor.
- Otemuratov B. - Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor.
- Pazilov A. - Candidate of pedagogical sciences, Associate professor.
- Raksimov B. - Doctor of Pedagogy, Professor
- Reimov A. - Doctor of Technical Sciences.
- Ruziev E. - Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor.
- Saribaev M. - Doctor of Historical Sciences.
- Suyunova N. - Doctor of Philology, Professor.
- Scherbak S. - Doctor of Philology, Professor.
- Tagaev M. - Doctor of Technical Sciences.
- Turdimambetov I. - Doctor of Geographical Sciences.
- Uteuliev N. - Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor.
- Utebayev T. - Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor.
- Yavidov B. - Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences.
- Yuldashev K. - Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor.
Requirements for the articles:
1. Articles for the journal "Science and Society" are accepted in Karakalpak, Uzbek, Russian and English. The summary is to be written in three languages: Uzbek, Russian and English at the end of the article.
2. The articles should be submitted in duplicate with the signatures of the authors and an electronic version.
3. The article should be typed in 12 fonts in Times New Roman, mathematical formulas with an editorial formula defined by the Equation Editor. The text of the article is printed on standard paper (210x295 mm) with an interval of 1.5, 3 cm from the top, 2.5 cm from the bottom, 2.5 cm to the left, 1 cm to the left.
4. The article is submitted with the attachment of the head of the organization’s report (report of the department or department), review (internal and external) of two competent experts.
5. Quotations of the article should be given in square brackets in numbers. The first number indicates the source; the second number indicates the page of the source. For example: [1.5]. The author of the article is responsible for its accuracy.
6. The list of used literature in Latin Graphics meets the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission: author's name, bibliography, place of publication, name, year, full page. Literature from the journal includes the name of the author, publication, article, title of the journal, year, volume, pages.
7. For articles from non-institutional organizations, authors must submit a request letter from the head of the organization in which they work to the editor-in-chief of the journal to publish the article.
8. The structure of the article should be conditional: a short introduction, the main part of the article and a conclusion. All articles will be sent for reviewing. Articles those content and writing does not meet the requirements will not be published. Sent scientific articles will not be returned to authors.
9. The place of work, position, academic degree, home address, phone numbers of the authors should be indicated at the end of the article.
Нукус шаҳри, П.Сейитова кўчаси, рақамсиз уй, индекс: 230100.